What is the Digital Leadership Workshop?
There's no better way to start your digital journey than with your leadership team.
This immersive in-person workshop is specially developed for your team to inspire a digital mindset and feel confident in adopting and working in a digital savvy organisation.
When we're done, you will have:
- Leaders who are confident with new digital terminology
- Leaders who adopt a digital customer-centric mindset
- Leaders who understand the steps to becoming a digital organisation
- Leaders who understand the benefits of a digital organisation
Begin your digital transformation today. Join our Technology Academy.
Who is a Digital Leadership Workshop for?
The workshop is meant for the senior leadership team (across all business functions) of your organisation.
The topics we cover are mainly suited for senior management and executives, but they'll also be relevant for current and future managers and leaders, change agents and programme managers.
What does a Digital Leadership Workshop cover?
Duration: Two Days
Intensity: 8 hours per day, breaks included
Preparation: Pre-activities to understand the benchmark for learning and a brief understanding of basic terms for the course.
- Digital Landscape
- Customer Centricity
- Agility and Innovation
- Digital Mindset and Culture Insights
- Culture for Digital
- Strategy Implications
- Reflection and Personal Pledges
What can be personalised, localised and customised?
We work with organisations to customise many features of the Digital Leadership Workshop , such as:
- Introduction from senior stakeholder: defining relevance and purpose
- Sector-specific case studies
- Framing and key takeaways
What can be localised to specific regions?
We can work with you to localise the workshop content based on your region. Here are some examples of how we can work with you:
- Introduction from regional senior stakeholder: contextualisation
- Some region-specific case studies
- Regional implications explored in discussions and reflection points