LoopUp is a fast-growing software company, co-headquartered in London and San Francisco with Operations based in Cardiff.
The success of our software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, which helps business people host better remote meetings, has led to rapid expansion of our team and this is set to continue. We have a fantastic range of clients with excellent traction in the professional services market.
We are a global company with offices in North America (San Francisco, New York, Boston, Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, and Barbados), the UK (London, Cardiff and Milton Keynes), continental Europe (Madrid, Malmo, Berlin and Munich) and Asia-Pac (Sydney and Hong Kong).
At LoopUp, people work hard and you very much get out what you put in. We’re on an exciting journey and we invite you to apply to join us on the ride.
About the job
Working with our partners at Arch Apprentices we are recruiting a proactive and enthusiastic individual keen to start their career in IT. You’ll be joining a busy internal helpdesk where you will be on hand to help fix or escalate technical issues for colleagues predominantly in London but also across our international offices.
- Provide 1st line IT support for all users worldwide
- Troubleshooting on Microsoft Windows 10, Office 2016 & 365, Active Directory
- Supporting printers, scanners and mobile phones
- In time deal with technical cases involving servers, networks and voice technologies
- Manage internal IT cases using ticketing systems, ensuring that all cases are managed effectively and with enthusiasm
- Help set up new starter’s equipment, access and logins
- Where required, liaise with suppliers, other departments, Managers
- Escalate issues where necessary
- Travel, as required, generally to company UK offices
- Genuine desire to build a career within IT
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop your skills both on the job and through the apprentice scheme
- Happy to talk on the phone
- Motivated by problem solving
- Hard working and eager to go the extra mile to get a job done to a high standard
- Be able to work within a customer centric team
- Effectively communicate with end users, the wider team, and senior management
- 56 Shoreditch High St, Hackney, London E1 6JJ