About the role
We’re looking for an Account Executive with a passion for advertising, creative thinking and a desire to learn and grow as part of an award-winning agency.
Key to your role will be supporting our close-knit Client Services team to deliver a wide range of integrated campaigns – from brand development and creative concepts through to video production, digital design and advertising which spans a variety of mediums. You’ll also play a pivotal part in the smooth day-to-day running of the wider agency, managing all our internal office operations. It’s a fast-paced and exciting environment, which means you’ll need to be organised and able to juggle lots of different tasks at once.
Acting as one of the main points of contact to our clients, you’ll attend meetings, take briefs and get to know their business inside-out, making sure we’re always exceeding their expectations.
You’ll help to ensure campaigns are delivered on time by developing project plans, scheduling resource with our creative and studio teams and keeping on top of deadlines.
Participating in brainstorms and reviewing creative will be something you love to do – and your strong attention to detail will ensure high standards are maintained.
In short, your aim will be to earn the respect of your colleagues, partners and clients by being hard working, intelligent and knowledgeable. In return, you’ll enjoy some great employee benefits, including 25 days annual leave and a subsidised gym membership, plus monthly agency nights out and our legendary summer and Christmas parties!
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting into an Account Director, your role will include:
- Consulting clients about campaign requirements
- Presenting campaign pitches and costs to clients
- Passing proposals to appropriate creative staff
- Negotiating timescales and budgets
- Monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with clients at all stages
- Delivering final products for review
- Report writing
- Financial administration
- Working with 3rd party suppliers (such as film production houses)
- Conducting desk research
- Conducting client content audits
- Reviewing analytics and data for insights
- Writing creative briefs
- Presenting insights (internal)
- Briefing creative teams
- Reviewing creative ideas
- Researching relevant channels and tactics
- Liaising with media partners
- Generating campaign media plans
- Managing timescales and budgets
- Collating specifications and deadlines
- Overseeing the creation of advertising assets
- Assisting with the setup of campaign tracking
- Managing live media activity e.g. Google PPC
- Producing performance reports and post-campaign analysis
A multi-award winning creative advertising agency based in Soho. We’re also the London office of BBN – the world’s leading network of B2B agencies. Everyone at True brings passion to their work that inspires creativity and contributes to our fun, lively culture. This is a great opportunity for a bright and proactive individual to join our ever-expanding team.
Location: TRUE AGENCY LIMITED, 104 Oxford Street, London, W1D 1LP