THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
The Finance Department is responsible for all aspects of financial and management reporting, taxation, cash management and treasury for AllSaints, in a global capacity.
As an Accounts Payable Assistant you will be part of a team of 5 within the Accounts Payable department reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager where you will be responsible for the processing and payments of suppliers allocated to you.
You will work closely with the cross functional teams in the brand and suppliers to ensure cash is controlled and outstanding debts are cleared.
If you move fast, and think fast, this fast paced environment will be right for you. Strong attention to detail is essential along with the proven ability to work on your own initiative. Having strong written and verbal English communications skills is a must.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Processing high volume of invoices within agreed timeframes onto Netsuite finance system
- Gaining approval of invoices/purchase orders from correct department heads.
- Direct entering and coding of non-stock invoices
- Investigating and managing any invoice discrepancies through to resolution
- Raising weekly and ad-hoc supplier payments in GBP/USD/EUR and other and other foreign currencies
- Managing assigned accounts and clearing down aged items
- Allocation and posting of all payments.
- Dealing with queries from external and internal clients.
- Month end analysis of supplier accounts.
- Supplier statement reconciliation.
- Managing the relationship with key suppliers and European area managers.
- From time to time involved in any ad-hoc projects
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Basic accounting knowledge gained and used in a commercial environment
- Intermediate level excel user
- A meticulous eye for detail
- A natural ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- A team player who works collaboratively
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, whilst able to prioritise work loads
- An innate desire to achieve the best possible results for the brand
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.