This is an exciting opportunity to combine professional training with real working experience and join a rapidly growing company in a unique role. The company, are currently seeking a highly motivated individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice role.
Established in 1987, Hunterlodge Advertising specialises in creating the perfect blend of strategy, media, digital and creative through starting at the end – with results.
We breed success junkies who enjoy the thrill of advertising, have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and thrive on a culture that refuses to lose!
With a clear strategy for nurturing talent and an obsession for Advertising Effectiveness, Hunterlodge Advertising is an IPA platinum accredited agency and our Managing Director, Rob Hunter, is co-chair of the IPA Professional Development Group.
Successful candidates can therefore expect the very best training and development programme.
Your day to day responsibilities could include…
- Liaise with media owners for planning, buying & reporting of media campaigns
- Analyse proposals from third-party media owners
- Negotiate media rates with third-party media owners
- Becoming knowledgeable in Offline and Digital media channels
- Utilise research, data and media planning tools to drive insight and effective solutions
- Develop multi-channel media plans to meet client briefs
- Provide media strategy rationale in support of plans
- Book media plans and budgets on internal management and invoicing system
- Ensuring campaigns run as planned
- Collaborate with other departments / advise on media related questions
- Present media recommendations / campaign results to colleagues and clients
- Make recommendations on current campaign developments / future campaigns
- Answer media enquiry telephone calls / e-mails
- Keep up with industry developments – and sharing updates with the broader team in regular Energisers
- Acquire IPA Legal Regulations Certificate, IPA Eff Test Certificate, IPA Commercial Certificate and IPA Search Certificate
- To comply with the Organisation’s Environmental Management Policy in line with ISO 14001:2015.
- HAVING FUN!
Expected / preferred skills, attitude and behaviours
- Strong English and Math skills (expected)
- Excellent attention to detail (expected)
- Passionate to learn – CPD driven (expected)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools – Word, Excel and Powerpoint (expected)
- An analytical mindset (expected)
- An inquisitive mind (expected)
- Digitally savvy (preferred)
If successful for this role, you will be reporting directly to with an anticipated start date of 04/09/2019
Think you have what it takes? Apply today!
What we offer
Salary: £18 – 20k
Duration: 15 months
Working week: 37.5 hours Monday – Friday
Role location: 171 High Street, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1AY