At Hunterlodge Advertising we specialise in creating the perfect blend of strategy, media, digital and creative through starting at the end – with results. We breed success junkies who enjoy the thrill of advertising, have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and thrive on a culture where everyone refuses to lose!
With a clear strategy for nurturing talent and an obsession for Advertising Effectiveness, Hunterlodge Advertising is an IPA platinum accredited agency and our CEO, Rob Hunter, is co-chair of the IPA Professional Development Group. Successful candidates can therefore expect the very best training and development programme.
We are looking for an Apprentice Data Analyst/Analytics to assist the agency in measuring advertising performance and delivering insights to our clients. The person we are looking for will be a highly driven, ambitious, logical and eager to learn individual.
We will offer in return a unique opportunity to work in long established and leading UK agency with some fantastically experienced and talented people, working on wide variety of brands and businesses with fascinating data related business questions that need to be answered.
The candidate will be asked to (with guidance and training):
- Works with internal teams to help shape ideas for award-winning work
- Help the agency by contributing to new business wins
- Contribute to new business pitches as and when necessary
- Work on projects end to end from briefing to outputs
- Create and maintain blended media performance dashboards using in house platforms
- Learning how to use research tools to develop customer profiles
- Use website analytics (e.g. Google analytics), social listening tools and advertising platforms to help inform media and creative planning and assess how client campaigns have performed
- Become proficient in the use of Office tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Get exposure to coding skills in R, Python and SQL
- Freedom and flexibility will be given to come up with new ways to analyse data
- Calm, assured and friendly
- Problem solver – required when we get very loose briefs – investigative/curious mind
- Can do attitude
- Thirst for knowledge/Eager to learn/Passionate/Hardworking
- Ambitious/Highly driven
- Logical thinker – someone with an interest or exposure to computer science or coding in any language
- Inquisitive – someone who wants to find out “why?” and is willing to have a go at that themselves first
- An understanding or curiosity of the marketing/digital/social landscape would be beneficial (but not essential)
- Active or working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter. Instagram, Snapchat would be very beneficial
- Likes to have fun!
- Hunterlodge has a strong focus on Continual Professional Development. We have an established relationship with the IPA and Account Executives will be given the opportunity to take the Legal Regulations qualification, the Commercial Certificate and the Foundation Certificate, all fully funded by Hunterlodge. In addition, there is a comprehensive internal training programme with Energisers each week covering a variety of relevant topics.
- Free gym membership.
- A half day bonus holiday is awarded to anyone who is not sick over a 2-month period (i.e. this can add 3 days a year to holiday entitlement).
- We celebrate Thirsty Thursdays – on Thursday each week at 4.30pm drinks and nibbles are available!
- Regular company social events.