About The&Partnership London
The&Partnership London is a future-focused creative advertising agency whose mission is to bring together creativity, technology and data in new, exciting and effective ways. Originally founded in 2001 as CHI, the agency rebranded in 2018 as The&Partnership London, underlining its position as the beating creative and strategic heart of The&Partnership’s cross-discipline network of agencies. The&Partnership London believes the future of the creative industries lies in big, bold and bionic ideas which blend world-class creativity with smart data, progressive technology and artificial intelligence.
As an Account Executive you will act as a link between The&Partnership London and its clients. You’ll be responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
Understanding the needs of your clients is vital, which you’ll learn through liaising closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. You’ll also manage administrative and campaign work to ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Work with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Present (alongside agency colleagues – particularly the Account Manager) the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Work with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both
- Ensure that communication flows effectively
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients
- Undertake administrative tasks
- Arrange and attend meetings
Location: 17 Gresse Street, London, W1T 1LY