A new exciting opportunity has come up for an Account Executive to join our eg+ family. If you’re looking to start your career in the advertising industry and want to join a busy, fun team then this could be for you. You will be working on fulfilment of marketing material for advertising & production in digital channels.
What eg+ can offer for this candidate:
- On the job training in all aspects of client management in the progression to Account Manager
- Training and responsibility for managing costs and timings for the creation and delivery of integrated digital adverts
- Opportunity to build and maintain client relationships
- Social events at the agency and other Omnicom networking events
- A fun and fast paced working environment in one of the largest advertising agency networks in the world
- Fulfilling the role of key day to day client contact via email & phone
- Assisting Account Managers with managing multi-channel project life cycles through the entire agency process
- Ensuring a robust audit trail for all work produced
- Take proactive measures to ensure the smooth operation of the account internally
- Forging strong working relationships with internal departments, ensuring the smooth flow of work to/from the studio, creative and digital team and escalating any issues
- Maintaining and growing strong relationships with client/agency contacts
- Ensure all jobs and relevant documents are entered into the digital workflow and that the job status is accurate at all times
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of all client/agency reports
- A proactive problem solver
- Quick learner
- Someone interested in learning about advertising
- An excellent communicator and collaborator who is able to build relationships quickly
- Reliable with excellent attention to detail
About the employer
eg+ worldwide is Omnicom Group’s global implementation agency who provide Content creation, marketing and production for some of the world’s most iconic brands.
At eg+ we’re passionate about the innovative and ever more efficient production and implementation of marketing communications and creative content. We strive to be at the leading edge of technological solutions and our people are trained (and encouraged) to be positive, proactive and productive in everything they do. While driving value for our clients, we never forget that our job is to deliver accurate, compliant and high quality brand messages to consumers around the world.
We work across a wide range of high profile clients including Amazon, Lloyds Banking Group, O2, Sony, Three Mobile, Intel, British Gas, Bacardi and Amazon to name but a few. We also work closely with our Omnicom partner creative agencies.
You will get to work for a top global advertising agency, based in London in the Omnicom building, with rooftop views of the whole city. Working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry.