Running Total Media is a young and fast-growing media agency based in Central Manchester. Due to some recent client wins (and the retention of existing business), we are seeking 2 or 3 Media Apprentices to support our team of 10. The role will be varied and the pace will be fast-moving, but we are committed to helping talent develop to its full potential, and so you will receive comprehensive support and direction from all members of the agency.
Specifically, your role will involve media buying and campaign management across a range of different clients and media (including TV, digital, radio, Out of Home, social, print, etc), helping develop understanding of client target markets, analysing the performance of campaigns, liaising with clients, and general administrative duties.
We’re a tight-knit team and we’re looking for people who work well in small groups. Good communication skills are helpful, as is confidence with numbers, a general level of numeracy, and attention to detail.
Our objective is to give you a great opportunity to become a well-rounded, highly competent media planner/ buyer with a great future ahead of them – with Running Total Media.
- Sourcing general media information (rates, specifications, deadlines etc)
- Liaising with media owners to negotiate pricing
- Using various industry planning tools to help understand consumer behaviour and identify target audiences
- Reviewing campaign performance, analysing results, and compiling summary reports
- General administration (bookings, invoicing etc)
- Numeracy/lack of fear with numbers is helpful
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good communicator
- Team player
Monday to Friday 9-5.30, 37.50 hours per week.
Brazil Street, Manchester, M1 3PJ