This role involves working towards managing your own portfolio of clients, looking after their incoming recruitment projects, proposing and selling the best solutions/media options whilst adhering to specific internal processes.
The aim is to increase the mix and use of Penna media products and services and provide a first-class customer service through the provision of advice and guidance by acting as the first point of contact between the Agency, External Client and Client Partners.
You will build and maintain excellent relationships across all clients, delivering in line with client specific SLAs and project deadlines.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- First point of contact for client’s transactional advertising requirements. Ensuring e-mail and phone communication is promptly responded to.
- Ensure all orders are processed through our workflow system.
- Manage and support incoming recruitment projects from internal colleagues around Penna and clients alike to ensure satisfaction delivery from start to finish meeting client expectations.
- Ensure all requests have been reviewed to include the most appropriate and suitable digital solution/proposal in Penna’s standard media schedule.
- Support on the preparation of media plans for medium to large recruitment campaigns incorporating other Penna products.
- Attend external client meetings as and when requested to learn from CDMs, CMs and CPs who work across our client base.
- In time, you will identify opportunities and cross sell other Penna services to clients or flag to relevant client partner.
- Adhere to Client’s Service Delivery Agreements in relation to media contract discounts, production costs and deadlines.
- Escalate all client issues promptly and take accountability for resolving issues with support.
- Ensure all invoicing is accurate and finance queries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Pursue media buying opportunities via negotiation with the media to maximise income.
- Support on any new business requests from the business development team.
- Build and develop excellent relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and suppliers.
Personal Attributes, Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
Experience and Knowledge
- An interest in recruitment and/or media advertising and communications.
- GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pro-active approach to work.
- High levels of initiative and independent decision making.
- Efficient and strong organisational skills.
- Proven sales skills.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise with external suppliers.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
All employees within Penna must demonstrate behaviours consistent with the corporate values; Accountable, Supportive, Collaborative and Inspiring as listed below.
Accountable – Does what they say they will do
- Builds open, honest and realistic relationships with customers and colleagues
- Reliable and acts with integrity
- Determined and passionate about delivery the best
Supportive – Creates an environment where people can give of their best
- Seeks to understand the needs and concerns of others
- Creates a learning environment
- Seeks feedback from other in order to learn and develop
- Inspires others to achieve their goals
Collaborative – Works as part of one team
- Pulls together to put the customer first
- Support colleagues without waiting to be asked
- Helps others succeed and celebrate their success
- Actively looks to break down barriers and finds ways to work together
Inspiring – Creates new possibilities
- Comes to work to make a difference, sets high goals and gives 100% personal energy
- Believes in what we do and demonstrates this through actions
- Regularly challenges thinking and is open to new ideas and ways of working
- Has ambition and confidence to do thinks in new ways and to create and deliver inspirational solutions
Role location: Penna Plc, Millennium Bridge House, 2 Lambeth Hill, London, EC4V 4BG
Salary: £18,000 p/a