Are you a curious and inquisitive person who wants to change the world around you? Do you believe ideas can do that? There might be a career waiting for you in the creative industry and we can help you get started.
At Publicis.Sapient we are a passionate team of creatives, technologists and strategists that love getting together to solve real world problems, helping brands connect with their customers through relevant and exciting experiences.
In our studio, we design and implement some of the coolest brand experiences – from mobile apps to interactive installations. Did we mention artificial intelligence powered chat bots?
Work with the multi-disciplined team to support on all the project stages to help identify opportunities for brand development through relevant experiences
Collaborate with the team and clients to identify key personas, KPI’S, define key user value, key business values combined with data research to create the best experience design possible whether that is through experience maps, behavioural models, themes or categorisation/pattern frameworks or interactive workshops with stakeholders.
Assist in creating end to end experiences that include:
– initial sketches
– high level interactions/flows/persona mapping
– navigation wireframes that depict developing screen details highlighting all elements on a unique screen type including the content, functional, and navigation specifications
– interactive prototypes and animations that inform beautifully crafted user interface designs
All of the above will be with guidance and oversight from our passionate team to ensure you are part of creating experiences that you will always be proud of. Bring your creation to the masses by leading design/user testing/research sessions to see it being used in action and to analysis user behaviour to enable you and the team to take it to the next level.
What we’re looking for?
- At least 5 grade A*- C GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, curious and energetic
- High motivation and an obsessive will to learn
- A strong team player who can work independently as well as within a team
- Self-driven and willing to try something new
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking
- Great problem solver
- An array of benefits awaits you at Publicis.Sapient!
- 25 days paid annual leave, life assurance, private medical and dental insurance, gym reimbursement, and a pension is the least we want to provide to you.
- The learning opportunities here are endless plus of course the opportunity to be part of a game-changing organisation of outside-the-box thinkers and makers that will really support your career.
- You’ll also get to taste the best coffee in town in our opinion, all free of course!
What we offer
Duration: 15 months
Working week: 36 hours Monday – Friday
Role location: 63 Turnmill Street, London, EC1M 5RR