*SEPTEMBER START DATE*
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice HR Administrator to join our busy Employment Consultancy team. You will review, create and update employment documentation for our clients whilst gaining a HR qualification.
The main priority of the Apprentice role is to work towards being able to create, update, maintain and review employment documentation for our clients
- Creating HR documentation based on the client’s needs
- Checking clients existing HR documentation for any terms that breach Employment Law
- Liaise with clients and drafting new HR documentation for them
- To read through clients’ existing documentation checking for terms that breach Employment Law and typographical/grammatical errors and correcting these.
- Liaise with Field Consultants and deal with queries as appropriate.
- To record work via computerised systems, using the logging process, log work on the Advice, SharePoint and workflow systems
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C
- Excellent written English
- High attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
What’s on offer?
- Salary of £14,000
- HR Qualification
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Breakfast provided each Monday morning
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Excellent coaching and training by our L&D team
- Great opportunity to upskill your administration skills
Peninsula are the leading provider of HR and Health & Safety services in the UK with over 30,000 clients. We have an excellent benefits package which includes a competitive holiday entitlement and market leading bonus schemes. The Department has the benefit of Core Working hours’ policy on completion of the probationary period.
Apply now for more information!