“People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people make decisions that create greater financial well-being.” This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
ClearScore is one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in Europe. We’ve changed the credit scoring and credit report market in the UK forever and our mission is to transform how people manage their personal finances around the world.
We’re a disruptive, rapid-growing business. When we launched in 2015, we quickly built momentum, receiving numerous accolades including Innovator of the Year at the Growing Business Awards, Venture-Backed Start-Up of the Year at the Start-Up Awards and Future Fifty recognition. We now have an 8 million-strong UK userbase that we will continue to grow, as well as continuing to expand internationally, having already launched in South Africa and India.
Joining the IT Support team squad, you will be part of a team that helps the business to thrive. You will be reporting directly to the Global IT Manager and working with a fantastic Senior IT Support team.
At ClearScore, we value learning as one of our core principles and you will have the opportunity to join in with functional technology groups and to attend our weekly brown bag training sessions on a wide variety of business and technology-related subjects.
You will build your support skills, consisting of diagnosing issues, improving services and gaining excellent customer service skills. This role will give you the opportunity to meet everyone in the business as you gain more confidence in the role.
We are a fast-to-fix team and respond with a smile and ensure that everyone hits the goal.
- A self-starter with an attitude of doing and leading by example
- Genuine excitement about the unknown and a changing landscape
- An eagerness to embrace the variety of challenges presented every day in a growth company
- A willingness to take on a broad an evolving role that will require you to roll your sleeves up and do what it takes to get the job done
- A desire to integrate with and protect our culture, which is self-confident, bold and social
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance – with the option to add friends and family
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit…and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games… if there’s not one for your passion, start one!
- Regular team events and quarterly company events
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.
47 Durham Street, Vauxhall, SE11 5JA
Salary: £19 – £23k p/a
Start date: 04/11/2019