Communications Solutions UK brings the kind of IT and communications services to SMEs that normally only large corporates enjoy.
We are a one-stop-shop for all things comms and IT. Supplying the technology to make teams tick, companies collaborate, corporates communicate and clients happy.
Founded in 2000, our business has been built on the values of honesty and integrity. We look at our clients’ businesses in a holistic way, bringing IT and comms together in a way that ensures that the technology works for, rather than against a business’ objectives.
CSUK is a family-owned, innovative and growing company with an in-house team of IT and comms experts based in Reading; providing service and support nationally and for some clients internationally.
You will be part of the CSUK support team, working with colleagues to support both internal and External customers. The position will bring you into contact with all levels of stakeholder and a wide variety of Cloud and on-premise IT Systems. Your prime responsibilities will include answering helpdesk calls, speaking with clients, ensuring that their tickets are resolved quickly and efficiently and always within SLA deadlines, escalating with providers where necessary. Being proactive in identifying issues where customers are being monitored and ensuring that these are dealt with in a timely fashion. Delivering client projects and supporting the sales team in specifying solutions at the pre-sales stage where required.
- Provide quality support by being knowledgeable, articulate, friendly and confident, so that you deliver a first-class end-user experience to our clients.
- Keep client records and case notes up to date by recording all client contact on the CRM and ticketing system.
- Help deliver projects, working with the sales and operations teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and that new clients are on-boarded successfully.
- Work with the sales team to specify solutions at the pre-sale stage where required.
- Manage client tickets effectively and always in a professional manner by responding promptly.
- Identify potential new business opportunities when speaking to clients and relaying these back to the client’s sales account manager.
- Complete all relevant training and achieve manufacturer accreditations where appropriate.
- Become an expert in relevant technology, keeping abreast of product introductions and developments and trends.
Skills and experience
- Understanding of core computer and networking components
- Proactive with excellent problem-solving skills to ensure timely delivery of key tasks
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations and to a diverse range of internal stakeholders
- Basic understanding of Business IT and the market is a plus
Knowledge and qualifications
A Level or GCSE in IT, Computing Science or Engineering would be preferred