Do you have a passion for all things IT and are a keen problem solver? We have an exciting vacancy for the role of IT Support Technician Apprentice to join our team. To provide on-time and high quality IT support to our clients and logging all support requests accordingly.
Typical Roles and Responsibilities may include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Providing 1st Line IT support for clients via Telephone and using Remote Support Software
- Assist in planning of network cabling and comms cabinet projects
- Meeting clients face-to-face to discuss IT issues and solutions
- Documenting all IT Support requests in a CRM System
- Preparing client equipment (PC hardware repairs, custom PC builds)
- Learn how to administer Windows & Linux Servers remotely (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and Group Policy.)
- Provisioning and managing Office 365 tenancies.
- Learn how to administer Networks, phone PBX Systems, Databases and CCTV systems.
- Remote Monitoring and Management of clients equipment health.
- Logging all IT changes in a knowledge base.
Have strong analytical and communication skills and a self-motivated attitude along with the following:
- Have a passion for learning all things IT
- Be able to solve problems
- Be open and Honest
- Be customer focused
- Have an excellent understanding of Computer Hardware and components
- Have a developed ability to troubleshoot and diagnose faults
- Be able to communicate effectively to non-technical users
- Have a basic understanding of networks (LAN/WAN)
- Be punctual and reliable