- Maintenance, logging and inventory of consumables and related hardware
- Assist in user-facing support issues.
- Assist in the development and support of any outward facing resources (Firefly, SchoolComms, Digital Signage, etc.).
- Comply with Health and Safety practices and procedures.
- Comply with GDPR practices and procedures.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and patient apprentice who is willing to learn and work on the latest technologies with a fully supported training program that includes Microsoft and Cisco certificates.
You will gain experience with Active Directory, O365, SCCM, Windows 10, Server 2016 and Jamf Pro.
This job description and allocation of particular responsibilities may be amended, by agreement, from time to time.
You may be required to carry out other duties in addition to those listed above as directed by your Line Manager.
Hardingstone, Northampton NN4 6UU