The key purpose of this role is to support the marketing function across internal and external communications, driving sales, brand awareness and advocates
This role will involve traditional and digital communication including social, nurture programs, web development, brochures and exhibition management.
The minimum living wage for your respective age group
- Manage and deliver the social media strategy
- Develop nurture programs to generate strong leads for the Sales Teams across multiple media (social, email and telemarketing)
- Evolve and maintain the organisation’s websites developing customer journeys
- Write optimised content for the social, web, sales tools, campaigns and presentations
- Build relations with internal stakeholders and suppliers to maximise opportunities
- Support in the developments of exhibitions pre, post and during to maximise sales opportunities.
- Monitor and track activity across the websites and address accordingly.
- Support the development (design and content) of digital and printed collateral.
- Arrange and promote webinars and webcasts
- Build strong relations with editors, publications, bloggers and influencers to maximise our exposure
- Deliver multi-channel marketing communications
- Support the development of video content and its promotion on and offline
- Write a monthly blog on key topics aligned to our marketing calendar
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies to maximise our opportunities of targeting our core prospects.
- Develop a monthly internal newsletter
COMMUNICATION & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Ability to listen and understand information
- Presents information in a clear and concise manner
- Communicates & interacts positively with customers, peers, line managers, sales teams and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates respect for all individuals in all forms of communication
- Treats people fairly and courteously.
- Has a strong grasp of the English language as will need to proof copy and content across multiple media.
- Shows a genuine interest in and makes sure the needs of the customers & suppliers are met in a way that benefits both the customers and the organisation
- Demonstrates an understanding of the needs of internal and external customers & acts positively to these needs
- Ensures actions of self and others meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Monitors and manages own time to ensure daily objectives are met
- Develops and improves procedures in agreement with the line manager
- Accepts additional challenges and responsibilities willingly and assists others positively
Skills & competencies
QUALITY OF WORK
- A consistently high degree of attention to detail, thoroughness and a methodical approach to work
- Works at a pace that matches the requirements of the business and recognises the importance of timely completion of tasks
- Take pride in the quality of work produced
- Ability to establish and maintain proactive working relationships with others.
- Shares information and resources with others as required.
- Ability and willingness to follow instructions from management and respond to requests from others in the team in a helpful & manner.
- Contributing work and effort to group performance to meet agreed-upon objectives and achieve team success
PLANNING & ORGANISATION
- Adapts to changes proactively & willingly and uses resources effectively
- Together with line manager, sets objectives, establishes priorities and develops plans
- Arranges work schedules and prioritises work to meet deadlines
- Seeks clarification and approval proactively where appropriate before commences new projects or working methods.
- Use of initiative to ensure tasks are completed
- Supportive of manager and wider team goals and objectives.
- Work outside of standard hours & in alternative locations as required by the business (e.g. attend exhibitions)
- Carry out any reasonable request by the business
- Computer Literate, numerate
- Data management
- Management of Impex files & image databases
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of business to business sales environment, particularly in a high volume, low margin context
- Good understanding of online & offline marketing principles
Unit B, Circle Court, Warren Bruce Road, Stretford, Manchester, M17 1LB