We are a creative team of engineers, designers and technical specialists. We provide innovative solutions to complex engineering and design challenges for buildings. Irrespective of the scale or complexity of a project, we provide a full range of MEP, environmental and sustainability services, bringing buildings to life and ensuring that they perform in operation as well as they look.
We are currently recruiting a People and Development Administrator to join our friendly and hardworking People and Development team in Aztec West. This is a varied and fast-paced position providing vital administrative support to the firm.
- Providing day-to-day operational admin support to the People and Development team in an efficient and accurate way.
- Preparation of confidential documents, letters and reports in an accurate and timely manner, improving on processes where required.
- Collating payroll data and ensuring paperwork processed to payroll deadlines.
- Managing benefits administration and queries.
- Providing administrative assistance to internal projects.
- Maternity/paternity/SPL administration.
- Maintaining the integrity of the data used by People and Development.
- Recruitment Administration.
- Annual Visa and Immigration checks.
- Invoice processing.
- Administering employee security checks.
- Supporting the operational delivery of our professional development programme.
- Providing support for event management and bookings, including preparing materials and communications.
- Attending learning and development events.
- Supporting learning and development initiatives including administration of e-learning modules.
- Providing administrative support on employee relations cases.
- Providing administration support for the Hoare Lea apprenticeship programme.
- Support with recruitment related administration tasks where needed.
You will be a diligent and hardworking individual with excellent attention to detail and a “can-do” attitude. Organisation and prioritisation skills are essential as are good verbal and written communication skills. You will have a keen eye for streamlining processes.
Working for a Partnership, adaptability and flexibility is very important, as is a willingness to get stuck in. You must have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels.
In terms of technical skills, you must be highly competent in Outlook and Microsoft Suite such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Above all, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and willing to get stuck in, spotting opportunities for improvement and courageous enough to take ownership and initiative in your area of work.
What We Can Offer You
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary and both core and flexible benefits including:
- Private medical scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Friendly and dynamic team working environment
- Working closely with people at all levels of the organisation
- Opportunities for learning and career progression
- High levels of responsibility and task ownership
- Excellent working environment
As one of the longest-established firms of its kind, we employ some of the most talented people in the industry. Our award-winning expertise has been built up over many years and we pride ourselves on our unique and unrivalled service.
We have a focused offer, delivering high quality and innovative MEP engineering solutions. Our project portfolio is impressive. We work on an extensive range of projects across all major sectors, many of which are high profile. We continually look at clever ways to overcome design challenges and we are not afraid to innovate. Our number one concern is the quality of the project.
Our long-established client relationships and reputation for quality mean that most of our business is repeat. We recently won the Collaborative Working Partnership Award at the 2017 CIBSE Building Performance Awards.
We stick to what we’re good at and encourage all of our people to influence the way things are done. We’re large enough to provide stability and opportunity, and small enough to recognise our people as individuals; this has led to a culture of flexibility, individualism and organic growth. We have high levels of employee retention because our people like working for us, and many of them are the most skilled and experienced in the industry.
Personal commitment. When we take on a project, it becomes personal. We are pledging our commitment to doing the best we conceivably can. This means taking ownership from start to finish: each of us working not just to protect our hard-earned reputation, but to grow it.
Creative diligence. As an independent, partner-led practice, we use our 150 years of accumulated experience and knowledge to assess every problem. The solution might be ingenious, innovative, unorthodox, even obvious… all that matters is that we achieve the right outcomes for our client. That is, and always will be, our priority.
Courageous collaboration. To achieve success, we must rely on human relationships and teamwork fuelled by bold and confident dialogue. Consistently engaging in open and honest conversation ensures we add value in all that we do.
Pride in performance. We know that the best results come when everybody takes pride in doing their best. While it’s our duty to solve problems and deliver project outcomes with a combination of determination and humility, we should take time to recognise our achievements, whether collective or individual. To this effect, we are immensely proud of each other, who we are, and what we do.
155 Aztec West, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4UB