As an apprentice software developer working at ClearScore, you will work as part of one of the teams responsible for designing, building and running the software and systems core to our Scala micro-services based tech stack. You will also work with front end developers on our cutting-edge React client application.
You will build your software development skills working with our team and also learn how we develop software in an agile manner and gain experience working with quality-assistance and you-build-it-you-run-it approaches.
- A self-starter with an attitude of doing and leading by example
- Genuine excitement about the unknown and a changing landscape
- An eagerness to embrace the variety of challenges presented every day in a growth company
- A willingness to take on a broad an evolving role that will require you to roll your sleeves up and do what it takes to get the job done
- A desire to integrate with and protect our culture, which is self-confident, bold and social
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance – with the option to add friends and family
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit…and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games… if there’s not one for your passion, start one!
- Regular team events and quarterly company events
Salary: £19,000-£23,000 / annually
Hours: 37.5 hrs, Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: 47 Durham Street, Vauxhall, SE11 5JA
Apprenticeship: Software Developer L4
Start date: 04/11/2019