As an apprentice software tester working at ClearScore, you will work with our development teams to maintain a high-quality product using a variety of testing tools. This will involve both manual and automated testing on three platforms: front-end, back-end and mobile. The role will familiarise you with testing tools such as Cypress, Postman and Gatling.
You will build your software testing skills working with our team and also learn how we test software in an agile manner and gain experience working with a ‘quality-assistance’ workflow.
- A self-starter with an attitude of doing and leading by example
- Genuine excitement about the unknown and a changing landscape
- An eagerness to embrace the variety of challenges presented every day in a growth company
- A willingness to take on a broad an evolving role that will require you to roll your sleeves up and do what it takes to get the job done
- A desire to integrate with and protect our culture, which is self-confident, bold and social
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance – with the option to add friends and family
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit…and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games… if there’s not one for your passion, start one!
- Regular team events and quarterly company events
Hours: 37.5 hr. Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: 47 Durham Street, Vauxhall, SE11 5JA
Apprenticeship: Software Tester L4
Start date: 04/11/2019