The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com – The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
About the Division:
Here at THG Studios, we believe passionately that a great experience ensures meaningful content. Content that doesn’t just sell, but engages, informs and empathises with the consumer. It’s this belief and philosophy that sits at the core of THG Studios culture and approach. It’s our innovative 360 agency experience that enables us to deliver a world-class, brand building, strategic, content that cuts through the noise of an image-saturated world.
About the role:
The role of the Video Producer Apprentice is to support in the production of social videos for THG brands.
Key responsibilities will include:
Start with a 13- 15 Month Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Helping to produce videos for social channels.
- Assisting in smaller video projects and animations for a range of brands.
- Building good all round knowledge of Adobe CC – Premier and After Effects.
- Support the team as required.
- Taking direction from the Head of Video.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Being proactive and learning on the job.
- Creating positive internal and external client relationships.
- Continually improving own skillset.
- Meeting personal objectives agreed with the Line Manager.
- Editing simple video projects – additional edits for Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
- Creation of other assets including motion graphics (once trained).
- Helping produce translations for videos
- Minimum Grade 5 in GCSE Maths and English
- Ability to prioritise workload and keep to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to use initiative as well as work as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management.
- Enthusiasm to obtain new skills
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package – Starting salary £5.00ph with pay reviews
THG, Voyager House, Chicago Avenue, Manchester, M90 3DQ