- Assisting with the timely and accurate completion of all payments from the various group bank accounts within the team
- Using various payment methods, prepare and check payments in numerous currencies
- Ensure all cash transactions from the bank are correctly uploaded into the SAGE ERP system within agreed timescales
- Ensure all payment cut-offs and SLA’s are adhered to and being responsive to urgent requirements from within the group
- Assist the team to download and import of bank statements and daily reporting requirements
- Perform reconciliations and resolve issues on a timely basis
- Management of cash positions.
- Investigate and resolve reconciliation items on a timely basis, escalating internally when required
- Create a culture of pro-active process improvement within the team specifically minimising manual and time-consuming processes and replacing with effective automatic controls.
- Liaise with banks, suppliers and internal AP/finance teams regarding payment and allocation queries.
- Operate flexibly as part of the wider payments team, providing support and solutions to other colleagues and team members.
- Minimum Grade 5 in GCSE Maths and English, and or 3 A Levels minimum Grades C and above
- Ability to prioritise workload and keep to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Computer literate, particularly with excel, but also competent with word and power point
- Ability to use initiative as well as work as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management.
- Enthusiasm to obtain new skills
£11050- £12155 after 6 months
Voyager House, Chicago Ave, Manchester, M90 3DQ