The Finance department at Renault UK covers all aspects of the Finance functions from purchasing, controlling and to accounting activities.
Our team of accounting experts is responsible for recording all the company’s financial transactions and ensuring that procedures are both compliant and efficient. We need to ensure that records are accurate in order to prepare the published financial statements based on statutory requirements and auditing policies. All our accounts need to be reconciled so correctly managing accounts payable (money out) and accounts receivable (money in) is therefore key.
As a trainee accountant, you will take your first steps in an international and dynamic company, helping to record key financial transactions and ensuring our processes are efficient.
- You will process and record buy back transactions from rental companies
- You will assist other team members to record transactions on payable or receivable accounts
- You will assist in the account reconciliation
- You will assist in the simplification of our processes
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS :
- Advanced Excel
- Financial background
- Strong analytical skills
- Numerate, accurate and methodical with a keen eye for details
- Ability to understand and follow procedure
- Sense of responsibility
- Good communication skills – verbal & written
- Understanding of and interest in Renault Brand and interest in the motor industry
The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, WD3 9YS.
Looking for a Finance apprenticeship at Renault? Unlock your potential with AVADO and a career in digital, IT, finance or HR. Apply now!