Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Able to keep tasks on track and work with a team to deliver exceptional results? If you’re passionate about developing new skills and being part of a close-knit yet expanding team, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Work alongside the marketing and sales teams to deliver the company’s new business goals and targets.
- Execute campaigns and content for Return’s social media, email newsletters and blog, to engage new prospects.
- Research into competitors and relevant marketing campaigns.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of campaigns, using results to inform future projects.
Skills and Attributes:
- You love creating marketing content which delivers results.
- Able to work on own initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Strong collaborator, willing to roll sleeves up to get the job done.
- Extremely well organised, creative and passionate.
- Great attention to detail, ensuring consistency of brand image (look, feel and tone).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
We Commit. We Deliver. We deliver what we promise, when we promise it, and
never let the sun go down on a problem.
We Can. We Will. Together. We believe partnerships are powerful. The
partnership with our clients, the partnership with our team members.
So What. Whats Next? In a world where a 1% increment matters, and standing
still is the start of decline, we are defined by our next step.
Location: Riverview, Blackfriars House, Parsonage, Manchester, M3 2JA