Omnicom Media Group is the media services division of Omnicom Group Inc., one of the world’s leading marketing services holding companies. With combined billings of c.£1.3bn and headcount of over 1,400 Omnicom Media Group UK is represented by an unrivalled portfolio of agency brands – OMD UK, Manning Gottlieb OMD, M2M, PHD and Rocket. Omnicom Media Group UK is an agency which exists to fuel excellence across these agencies through business divisions which include digital, search, content creation, business modelling, ethnic and barter as well as support services such as Finance, IT and Human Resources.
The overall objective of the role:
The main purpose of this role is to work with the agency to ensure the key KPI’s are continuously met for your selected clients. Also to manage client audits effectively.
The KPI’s for the agency are:
- No overdue timesheets more than 4 weeks old
- Aged debt to always be under 7% of total debt
- Aged debt and unbilled over 90 days to be zero & no late bookings on the system
- Work with the agency to ensure the key KPI’s listed are continuously met
- Assist with client audits, matching client invoices with supplier invoices on selected samples
- Manage billing queries. Communicate any necessary changes via to SFSC systems as required
- Reconciliation and management of jobs for your republic reporting to the FC on a monthly basis any risks and opportunities
- To be the finance point of contact for the agency when dealing with issues with bookings and booking category queries
- Creation of republic commercial consistency reports including commentary
- Producing adhoc reports for client meetings when requested
- Monitor PO tracker usage encouraging teams to utilise the PO function on DDS
- Liaise with the agency and SFSC to ensure that all bookings are on the system in a timely manner, review late bookings on MediaExplorer and implement best practice.
- Monitor intercompany debtor accounts on a monthly basis raising any concerns with the FC
- Coordinate the billing process to ensure we are billing accurately and to set billing dates
- To monitor Credit Insurance limits and flag to the FC where these need to be adjusted.
- Preparation of PO documentation reporting to assist client teams with tracking expenditure on client PO’s
- Update the FC mid month on the status of expected working capital for month end & bi weekly on the status of aged debt & unbilled
- Collaborate and integrate with all key business stakeholders
- Develop learning best practice
This role reports into the Financial Controller
Core Competencies (Behaviours and skills):
- Effective time management skills and ability to work consistently to set deadlines
- An ability to learn quickly the demands of the agency
- Clear concise communication both written and verbally
- Have a strong working relationship with the agency teams and SFSC
- Have a positive attitude and be open to both challenge and change and be helpful, friendly, supportive and organised.
OMD UK job descriptions are not intended to be restrictive and are a guideline to the duties in this role.
Incremental salary increases over an 18 month period, please see below:
6 month £18.5k
12 month £21.5K
18 months £23.5K