At AVADO, our Purpose is Unlocking potential and changing lives… sound interesting? Keep reading…
WHO DO WE NEED?
Dom Elms-Lester, our Head of Commercial Operations is looking for someone who wants to focus on optimising sales and marketing processes, reporting and operations.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
To help drive AVADO’s mission to change lives you will be accountable for:
- Building and improving processes to optimise our sales effectiveness
- Identifying pain points from the marketing and sales teams that could be automated
- Optimising ways of working to drive efficiencies in all areas of the business
- Supporting senior members of the team in large projects
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lay in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for our people, by our people; they guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A head for numbers and a curiosity about how things work
- The ability to learn quickly and an impeccable work ethic
- Good knowledge of Excel
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.
Location: I-Hub, 80 Wood Lane, London, W12 0BZ