The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com – The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
About the Division:
Consumer, home to THG’s heritage sites and true home of the geek. Includes Brands such as Zavvi, iwantoneofthose, and Popinabox – some of Europes largest online retailers for Licensed Merchandise, Collectibles, and Gifting products.
There’s a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special. This attitude and culture have been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produced and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated the evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectible markets – an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative, and resourceful people to come and join us on our exciting journey.
About the role:
You will be responsible for SEO-supported content creation across Licensed and Own Brand products to drive sales and growth online. You will uphold a standard for content delivery to achieve authority and consumer trust across all sites and brands, and create a distinct, familiar, consistent feel. You will also be responsible for creating and maintaining our products, as well as retroactively maintaining product standards according to a clear content strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
Start with a 13-15 Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship:
- Drive the process of developing professionally engaging, entertaining and relevant content for all products, working with Licensing and Own Brand departments to plan product development and launches
- Create new products and ranges across all sites, optimising relevance and prioritising launches according to the season, occasion and events. Develop critical paths to ensure timely delivery of content, products and launches across both scheduled and bespoke requests.
- Ensure all content is proofread, and feedback is given to continuously improve quality, both in future production and retroactive updates to existing products.
- Regularly audit current products to focus relevance, improve quality and
- Develop product management software and processes, measuring and evaluating successful practices to drive improvement.
- Work with buyers and new product development to bring new and engaging products that are high-quality and relevant opportunities to the business. Manage the development of new products and creation processes.
- Support the Content Marketing and Social Media departments, ensuring:
- Content is written within Brand and/or License guidelines
- Social media output is engaging, on-brand, and relevant to the target audience
- Content is Search Engine Optimised, engaging and professional
- Product brief, brand information and images are high quality
- Passion for content and resource creation, and demonstrable experience of using this to
- Ability to prioritise across multiple factors and self-manage to a deadline
- Attention to detail and passionate about content and resource creation
- ICT literate – intermediate Office skills and good proficiency in Excel required. Training provided on internal systems.
- Commercial awareness surrounding influence and relevance
- Commitment to genuine responsibility in a fast-paced environment
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package – Starting salary £5.00ph with a pay review after 6 months
Skyline Drive, Burtonwood, Warrington WA5 3TP