The role of the Design Apprentice is to support in the creation of design across THG brands. The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Key responsibilities will include:
Start with a 13- 15 Month Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To assist in the creation of designs that meet client briefs.
- To assist in the creation of designs for online campaigns including producing web banners, emails and infographics.
- Understanding of the design process and how to produce assets for different mediums: online and offline.
- Confidence to present ideas to small groups.
- Ability to add creative flair to a job with support.
- Responsible for outputting deliverables in a variety of sizes, optimised for web use
- Ensuring all jobs are delivered on time.
- Working with Senior Designers to fulfil allocated design tasks.
- Ensuring that all work conforms to brand guidelines.
- Being proactive, using initiative to solve creative problems with support from senior/team leader when required.
- Proofreading and checking own work prior to Team Leader sign-off.
- Designing layouts for magazines, brochures, flyers and other printed material.
- Creating photography briefs and assisting on shoots.
- Good attention to detail.
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package– Starting salary £5.00ph with pay review after 6 months
- Good communication skills.
- Good at remaining focused and organized.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Competent in using a PC or MAC.
- Preferably to have an interest within the design industry – Web Design, Photography, Fashion and anything creative.