This is an exciting opportunity to combine professional training with real working experience and join an established and fast–growing company in a unique role. The company, PinPointer are currently seeking a highly motivated individual for a Content Apprentice role.
Your day to day responsibilities could include…
- Creating different types of content (including images, written, videos and infographics)
- Working on social media (creating content and promoting the business)
- Working on creative campaigns
- Elements of design – working on Adobe
- Content administration
- Adding content to the website
- Working on creative campaigns to include print, digital and event management
- General office administration including researching supplies for events
Expected skills, attitude and behaviours
- Excellent written communication
- Reliable and Punctual
- Enthusiastic and Engaging Personality
- Strong initiative
- Excellent attitude
PinPointer and Maynineteen
We are an events and marketing company predominantly working with shopping centres and high streets. Ensuring that these places are vibrant and engaging places to shop, work and live. We undertaken campaigns for their marketing, PR, commercialisation and events generating creative concepts that will leave long lasting legacy within the community.
Upon completing the apprenticeship, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto a level 4 programme and take your career even further.