Overview of job
OH! Consult requires a creative and talented content assistant to join our expanding digital advertising team, working on our We Buy Any House and Urbane Brix brands. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of our digital content production strategy, ensuring our brand ethos reaches our customers in a consistent and purposeful way. A key part of this role will be writing blog articles and creating advisory guides for our customers on the various reasons why people look to move home. You will also be involved in the promotion of this content through our website and social media channels. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to start their career in content marketing, to learn and become an expert in digital content production and play a part in driving the business ambitious growth plans.
This is a hands on role, where you will be actively managing our digital advertising campaigns.
3 best things about the job
- An opportunity to learn how to build and grow brands through content marketing
- Contribute to the creative and communications strategy for the company
- Work in a fantastic team, and get exposure to the various teams operating across the business
Key Areas of the Role
- Create blog articles for the website providing guidance and advice to our customers who are looking to sell their home
- Produce detailed guides to be promoted on our social media channels focusing on the reasons why people look to sell their homes
- Support the content executive on the production of our on-going content strategy
- Analyse the success of different content pieces using Google Analytics and our customer recording software
- Assist in the day-today management of our social media channels
- Championing the brand internally making sure all people in the business understand the brand and its goals.
- Manage basic updates to the websites to ensure content and imagery remains fresh and relevant
- Research into the market and consumer needs to identify new business opportunities and conduct competitor analysis
Role Requirements – Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Studied English at University or College
- Ability to write well-structured articles
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high-quality work to timescale
- Have an instinctive feeling about future product concepts
- Demonstrable customer-centric thinking
Location: 2nd Floor Altitude, Atlas Business Park, Manchester Airport, Manchester, M22 5PR