You will be part of shaping an innovative industry-leading data science company of the future. Dunnhumby is the world’s first customer data science platform company. The role of the Apprentice within Corporate Systems department; will implement, support and develop components Dunnhumby’s Enterprise Resource Planning systems, that are used to run the business. Apprentices at Dunnhumby gain on the job experience as well as professional training that will contribute towards successful completion of their apprenticeship.
- Work alongside a great team of highly experienced Technology individuals across the world.
- Work on a combination of tasks, varying from day to day business to more complex projects.
- Where applicable, engage in and help to improve the whole lifecycle of Corporate System functions – from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Gain understanding of the design, development and deployment processes and services.
- Where applicable, support services before they go live, assisting in the development and deployment of applications, components, software or services alongside the wider Technology Team.
- Where applicable, support in maintaining services once they are live, investigating issues, identifying root causes, and help in resolving problems as required with the support of a more senior team member.
- Participate in assigned training and development programmes to help acquire and further develop skills and knowledge.
- Actively demonstrate Dunnhumby values and behaviours.
- 3 A Levels, at least one in Maths or Science
- 5 or more GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C (or equivalent) or above, including Maths, English and either Computing Science or Science.
- Passionate about technology. Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- Problem solving and hypothesis thinking
- Communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
Duration: 18 months
Working week: 37.5 hours Monday – Friday
Role location: 184 Shepherds Bush Rd, Hammersmith, London W6 7NL