Bulk Powders is looking for a creative apprentice to join their design team to assist with creating brand and product focused content across digital and print.
- You’ll be designing digital imagery for web (banners, page headers), emails, social media as well as graphic design work for print (e.g. marketing send outs)
- You’ll keep up to date with creative trends. – such as marketing trend, competitor analysis as well as other contemporary design work
- You’ll gain industry experience – Apprentice will be working in-house for 14 months so will gain valuable industry experience in creative design
- You’ll learn from senior members of the team and improve your skill set – Design skills, creative skills, Photoshop skills, Creative briefs, communication skills, time management skills.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Good typography and layout skills
- Knowledge of print and digital design
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Particularly Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Can-do attitude