As part of the Data Delivery Team you will undertake various activities and tasks associated with ongoing delivery and support of a number of leading global company’s global marketing programmes.
You’ll be responsible for helping to deliver accurate data reports, communication extracts, customer / supplier support, web management and financial administration. You’ll also communicate with internal departments to articulate a variety of briefs focused around data and operational processes in order to provide general support to the Client Services team.
This is an entry-level position for someone looking to build a career in a data technical delivery environment.
- Preparation and creation of customer data files used in digital client campaigns across a variety of digital media platforms.
- Identify, collect and migrate data to/from a range of internal and external systems
- Manipulate and link different data sets as required
- Interpret and apply the organisations data and information security standards, policies and procedures to data management activities
- Measure and report on digital marketing activities
- Collect and compile data from different sources
- Perform database queries across multiple tables to extract data for analysis
- Assist with data quality checking and cleansing
- Apply structured techniques to problem solving, and analyses problems and resolves issues across a variety of digital platforms
More specifically for this role the candidate will perform the following tasks as part of a team:
- Produce customer data files for use in digital marketing campaigns
- Preparing and distributing data reports on a weekly basis
- Carrying out ad-hoc manipulation of data in response to requests from the client or other team members
- Supporting with data investigations related to client queries, customer accounts / points calculations queries, sales information, data analysis output and system errors
- Support with the delivery of customer email communications, which may include:
- Liaising with internal departments, client or 3rd parties to source information, checking information, manage timelines, obtain authorisation and secure approvals
- Prepare data for loading onto the email delivery platform for communications
- Prepare data for loading into the campaign analysis tool
- Generate post campaign reports and share findings with internal stakeholders and clients
- Preparing, managing and checking content for customer website front-end
- Managing, setting up and testing content / rules for website back-end
- Investigating, resolving and testing system issues in conjunction with Client Service and IT teams
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering new stock where required
- Completing checks on Limited Stock report and checking it against figures in the system
Customer / supplier support
- Managing the customer & supplier support email inboxes, responding to queries in line with agreed service level agreements
- Responding and escalating issues reported via customer & supplier support email inboxes
- Using the system to investigate and manually award points to customers with missing points claims
- Completing checks on supplier invoices received
- Submitting supplier invoices for payment and updating the payment spread sheet
- Assisting and supporting the team with administration and office tasks as required
- Adhering to company processes and where necessary supporting the team to document and improve processes
Bright, responsible and diligent with a can-do attitude. You’ll be a natural self-starter with enthusiasm and personality. You will enjoy a challenge, be a problem solver, level headed with an analytical mind. Driven to achieve results you will thrive within a fast paced agency environment.
- Good level of education
- Enthusiasm for the role and an interest in data, analytics and reporting.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good at problem solving/data analysis
- Highly organised, with effective time management and the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to think laterally and work in a proactive manner
- Clear and confident communication skills, both verbal and written
- Natural ability to work as part of a team
Experience (when applicable):
- Highly motivated with a mature, professional attitude and genuine interest in the role
- Able to understand how to manage delivery expectations and priorities of multiple stakeholders (internal and client)
- Experience of working in an environment where attention to detail is critical
- Experience of working with data (desirable)
- Experience of communicating with customers (desirable).
Location: Cutlers Exchange, 123 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7BU
Apprenticeship: Data Analyst L4