We’re a Bristol-based digital marketing agency with amazing clients all over the world. Our focus is SEO and content marketing. We also work with 1000s of bloggers who help us promote our clients online. This is not your typical apprenticeship, you will be an integral part of the team doing real client work and live campaigns. We’re a small but specialist team so you will get to work closely with the experts and learn new skills. In addition to your apprenticeship, you will be given in-house training and industry standard courses to help you develop as a professional. We have had a recent office move to Bath Road Studios where we share an office building with likes of Puma and ITV.
We are now on an upwards growth trajectory and looking for an apprentice to join us for what could be a full-time role and a start to their digital career.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– You will have a varied workload and your responsibilities will adapt as you learn new skills.
– Researching media opportunities, social media influencers and journalists for marketing campaigns
– Optimising company websites for higher search engine rankings
– Helping with blogger outreach campaigns
– Working through our communications with external websites
– Following all company policies and procedures correctly
– Proof that you have worked on your own digital project e.g. blog, vlog, successful social media account or e-commerce project
– Genuine interest in a digital marketing with a desire to work in the industry
– Good IT skills and familiar with Microsoft Office
– Basic knowledge of SEO
– Good time management skills
– Good grades but education level is not so important
– Learn from industry experts
– Training plan to develop you into a professional
– Regular company social events
– Gain valuable experience working on live client projects
Salary: £10,000 / annual
Location: 470 Bath Road, Bristol, BS4 3AP
Apprenticeship programme: Digital Marketer Level 3