This is an exciting opportunity to combine professional training with real working experience and join an innovative company in a unique role. The company, are currently seeking a highly motivated individual for a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice role.
You will be involved in defining, designing, building and implementing digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention for our organisation. You will be working as an integral part of a team, in which you will have responsibility for some of the key elements of the organisation’s overall marketing plans and campaigns.
Your day to day responsibilities could include…
- Visiting our projects across London
- Compiling new social media for all social platforms
- Writing about the day to day and new exciting projects coming ahead
Expected skills, attitude and behaviours;
- Keen to learn
- IT Savvy
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain a productive, professional and secure working environment
Upon completing the apprenticeship, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your career even further.
If successful for this role, you will be reporting directly to the with an anticipated start date of. 30/11/2019
Think you have what it takes? Apply today!
Location: 2-3 Pegasus Mews, Stratton Business Park, Biggleswade, SG18 8QA