“People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people take decisions that create greater financial well-being.” This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
ClearScore is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe. We’ve changed the credit scoring and credit report market in the UK forever and our mission is to transform how people manage their personal finances around the world.
We’re a disruptive, rapid-growing business. When we launched in 2015, we quickly built momentum, receiving numerous accolades including Innovator of the Year at the Growing Business Awards, Venture Backed Start Up of the Year at the Start Up Awards and Future Fifty recognition. We now have an 8 million-strong UK userbase that we will continue to grow, as well as continuing to expand internationally, having already launched in South Africa and India.
You will join the global digital marketing team assisting delivery across all key performance channels helping ClearScore to grow from strength to strength in the digital space. The global digital team are responsible for providing the strategy, tools, technology, and platforms to enable local markets to deliver acquisition, engagement and monetisation targets.
At ClearScore, we value learning as one of our core principles and you will join in with teams across the business and attend our weekly brown bag training sessions on a wide variety of business and technology-related subjects.
As an apprentice digital marketer you will have the opportunity to understand all corners of the digital media plan; from being part of the scoping of new channels and campaigns right through to optimising and maturing them. The core channels the team are developing are across Paid Social, PPC, Display and various publisher partnerships and it will be your role to support the growth and success of these channels.
You will help support our teams across the UK, India and South Africa on the growth of their digital activity in areas including digital supplier reporting and data management, creative briefing and campaign planning. The broad scope of the role will allow a holistic understanding of how digital fits in to the overall communications plan with exposure and contribution to both online and offline marketing and understanding the role of each channel.
- A self-starter with an attitude of doing and leading by example
- Genuine excitement about the unknown and a changing landscape
- An eagerness to embrace the variety of challenges presented every day in a growth company
- A willingness to take on a broad an evolving role that will require you to roll your sleeves up and do what it takes to get the job done
- A desire to integrate with and protect our culture, which is self-confident, bold and social
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance – with the option to add friends and family
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit…and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games… if there’s not one for your passion, start one!
- Regular team events and quarterly company events
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.
Salary: £19 – £23k p/a
Hours: 37.5 hrs, Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: 47 Durham Street, Vauxhall, SE11 5JA
Apprenticeship: Digital Marketing Level 3
Start date: 04/11/2019