ADI Corporation Ltd is the umbrella company for Absolute Drinks, Coffee Seller UK & Canny Coffee and is looking for a high calibre digital marketing apprentice to learn and grow within the company.
The ideal candidate must have working knowledge of web trends and have a real passion for online marketing. The candidate should be ready to make their mark in the world of digital marketing.
- Completing Ad hoc administration & warehouse duties such as answering emails, taking telephone calls and signing for deliveries when necessary.
- Manage & grow all social media channels to a business audience. (in particular Linked in and Facebook.)
- Create engaging graphics using Photoshop, Canva, InDesign ect
- Create engaging emails to existing customers using Mailchimp.
- Complete daily tracker for all company websites.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers giving an outstanding customer service and a professional experience.
- Undergo keyword research to define targeted key words for SEO & PPC purposes.
- To become a valued member of the team.
- Flexible & Reliable
- Team player and have the ability to work off own initiative
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills with an attention to detail and accuracy – Accurate grammar & spelling in a must.
Essential Qualities / Skills
- Passion for online marketing
- Working knowledge of social media marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation & link building tactics
- Experience of using Abode software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects ect.
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Confident and professional business manner
Desired skills & Experience (but not essential)
- Experience in B2B marketing
- E-commerce experience
- Experience in using Shopify
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience using Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
- Experience in managing paid advertising across social media
- Have an interest in coffee
- GCSE grades A-C in Maths & English
Desired Qualifications (although not essential)
- Google Digital Garage
- Google Squared
- Analytics certification
- Adwords Certification
Hours: 37.5 hr. Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Location: Unit 9A2, Firsdale Industrial Estate, Lancashire, Nangreaves St, Leigh WN7 4TN
Apprenticeship: Digital Marketing Level 3