As a digital marketer, you’ll need to:
- Help develop a distinct online presence (social media marketing) by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Help develop strategies to increase the number of visitors (SEO) to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- Create sponsored online advertising paid for by the business (PPC) to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Create and update copy and images for the organisation’s website
- write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- design website banners and assist with web visuals
- communicate with clients
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns by running competitions, offers, etc.
- use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- keep up to date with current digital trends
- manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
Skills – You’ll need to have:
- strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- excellent written communication skills for producing high-quality content
- attention to detail and accuracy
- Graphic designing
- the ability to work independently and flexible
- the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- networking and analytical skills
- knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Excellent IT skills and familiarity with design software i.e. as Photoshop and/ or InDesign.
What we offer
Duration: 15 months
Working week: 38 hours Monday – Friday
Role location: Skin Destination, 35 Bold Street, Liverpool, L1 4DN