Such Textiles Ltd. is a leading UK textile company dedicated to supplying highly technical innovative sportswear fabrics and quality stock fashion fabrics to a wide range of manufacturers, store groups, retailers and brands.
We source fabrics from around the world to ensure we can supply cutting edge textiles, at excellent prices, to wherever in the world you may be manufacturing.
At Such Textiles, we have developed many exclusive sportswear fabrics such our Skylon, Skyshell, Elite and Trackstar. We also stock many more regular lines which are of the highest quality and include Airtex mesh, mock eyelet, polar fleece, microfibre and ripstop. Additionally, we stock many fashion fabrics suitable for a wide range of garments.
The apprenticeship will cover a variety of digital marketing activities in the following responsibilities:
- Writing material for the company website, specifically blog articles and customer features
- Managing social media channels and the integration with other digital media, while working with management to devise and implement strategies
- Ensure that all campaign briefs are effectively delivered and understood by the sales team
- Email Marketing – Creating and sending email campaigns to promote products, activities and events
- E-commerce – uploading and writing product descriptions
- Helping manage and catalogue our online video assets
- Personable & approachable
- Professional and hardworking
- Work on their own initiative
- Good time keeping
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Basic maths skills
Riverside Suite, Pear Mill, Stockport Rd West, Stockport, SK6 2BP