Earn, learn and grow with a Professional Apprenticeship at FCA! You will gain valuable insight into the world of Financial Services, whilst studying towards a recognised qualification and earning a competitive salary.
About the FCA:
There are few jobs where you can make a real difference to the 2 million people who work in the UK Financial Services industry, the 40 million consumers of financial products and the stability of our economy as a whole.
From regulating Consumer Credit to driving action on Foreign Exchange manipulation or helping strengthen accountability in the banking sector, the FCA is working with the industry to protect consumers, ensure the integrity of the UK financial system and promote fair and effective competition. Our remit has expanded significantly since our creation in 2013, with the number of firms we regulate growing from 23,000 to over 56,000. We oversee conduct across the full span of the financial sector from global investment banks to high street payday lenders, and are now preparing to implement a new strategy that will sharpen our focus to face the regulatory challenges ahead.
This is an exciting role working in the FCA Editorial & Digital team as a Digital Engagement Executive to help deliver high quality digital communications for the organisation, including the organisation’s new social media strategy.
The main responsibilities in this role are:
- Developing and delivering content through our social media platforms (primarily Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Working alongside the Digital Media Specialist to provide consultation to a varied group of internal clients, including policy areas, on digital communications
- Generating ideas for marketing and social media campaigns, such as our Live & Local regional firm events programme
- Working closely with our campaigns team to manage our ScamSmart Facebook page
- Monitoring effectiveness of campaigns using Google Analytics and our social media monitoring tool, Crimson Hexagon
- Help champion the adoption of these analytics tool around the organisation
- Keyword research for PPC and SEO
- Producing and delivering digital channels such as video and Prezi presentations, including building up our internal video offering for the new CEO
- Monitoring trends in digital and social media tools and industry activity, spotting best practice examples and how these could be applied to the FCA
- Developing digital partnerships with external organisations
- Other ad-hoc duties to support the team, such as publishing to the FCA website
- Handle day-to-day digital media requests from the organisation
- High level of comfort with social software and other web-based technologies
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time and workload management
- Agile worker with can-do attitude
- Creative thinker
Minimum of 2 A Levels at grade C in addition to 5 GCSEs at grade C including Maths and English or equivalent qualifications.
Apprentices who successfully complete their professional qualification and apprenticeship programme will be considered for a permanent role within the FCA.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
12 Endeavour Square Stratford London E20 1JN