CSR Scientific Training have been delivering quality scientific Apprenticeships since it was founded in 2006. We are the country’s leading scientific training provider and are proud to work with some of the most innovative scientific organisations in the UK. Some of our customers include The University of Oxford, The National Physical Laboratory, The Binding Site and Green Biologics. CSR also has a solid and rapidly growing presence in the British Healthcare sector and a growing customer base within the NHS.
Our vision is to bring education and industry together for a brighter, safer world and to inspire the next generation of scientists and healthcare professionals.
Our aim is to give all our students a fun, interesting learning experience and enable them to access a meaningful career in the STEM sector of their choice.
Reporting to our Business Development Manager you will play a crucial role in helping deliver our Digital Marketing Strategy.
Digital Marketing responsibilities:
- Management of all CSR’s Social Media accounts
- Oversee the creation, management and delivery of engaging content
- Create and curate content for company websites
- Generate inbound traffic
- Increase engagement across the website and all social media platforms
- Responsibility for e-Commerce on the new website
- Creating graphics
- Creating Newsletters
- General office duties: fielding incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Dealing with visitors in a professional manner
- Photocopying and printing
Marketing & Campaign Activity:
- Assist with all internal and external marketing activities
- Organising and promoting events across the UK
- Assist with digital and print marketing campaigns when necessary
- Take ownership of social media marketing campaigns
- Experience of using social media
- Experience of building content for websites
- Understands social media strategies
- Understand content marketing
- Some Adobe experience
- Basic Business Administration experience
- Experience in creating and designing graphics
- A desire to work towards a marketing qualification via an apprenticeship
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Passionate about online marketing and social media
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and Maths at grades A-C.
CSR Scientific Training, 1b Mitre Court, Lichfield Road, Sutton Coldfield, B74 2LZ