The digital marketing assistant will be responsible for maintaining and improving multiple online channels, in line with an established digital communications strategy. The core responsibilities include developing and managing the annual social media planner, managing and optimising the brand and campaign website. The candidate will also be responsible for reporting and analysing data from all online channels and offering recommendations to the wider team on how best to optimise future activities.
Working with an experienced digital communications manager, the digital marketing assistant will be taught SEO basics and gives hand-on experience on how to optimise the performance of a website. Further to this, the candidate will take a key role in co-creating compelling content across multiple digital channels.
- Updatingand maintaining relevant content and making changes on a weekly basis on two industry-standard CMS systems
- Co-create exciting content to improve the sites SEO and engagement
- Evaluation of keyword performance andoptimisation
- Opportunity to establish PPC campaigns for product advertising
- Daily monitoring for engagement and customer service issues
- Co-creating of exciting content to improve engagement and reach
- Managing the fortnight content plan, in–line with the annual content plan
- Inputting content into established email system and responsible for publishing high quality pieces of work
- Managing the email schedule
- Fortnightly and/or monthly reports of all digital channels, providing insight and presenting to internal stakeholders
- You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English grade 4-9 or equivalent standard either predicted or actual. GCSE grade 4-9 in ICT is desirable
- You will have an excellent attitude towards safe working, be an effective communicator and have strong IT skills
- You will have an interest in the business environment and be able to solve problems in a timely manner and deliver results to meet deadlines.
- You will be able to demonstrate your proactivity, flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work as part of a team.
- You must be self-driven and have an enthusiastic approach to work, a desire to succeed and a willingness to learn and listen.
Hours: 35 hrs, Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: Earl Road, Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, SK8 6QG