Creative Digital Marketing Executive Role
As one of Europe’s leading sports digital marketing agency in our field, we are looking for a creative, analytical, self-starter to help us scale our business rapidly over the next 24 months whilst expanding into other industries including health & fitness, retreats and wellness.
If you’re looking for a role that will rapidly develop your digital marketing skill set through practical learning on the job and courses then this is the role for you.
Learning and development –The digital marketing space moves quickly. To stay at the top of our game we’re always learning and experimenting with new things. If you’re the type of person who is constantly learning and applying then you’ll fit right in here.
Opportunity to grow – Our leadership team makes our plans and goals clear. We’ll clearly point the way to your next development milestone, and provide opportunities for you to proactively work towards. The rest is up to you.
How we hire – We regularly promote internally based on results and goals to help us achieve our company vision. We are looking for high achievers looking to do outstanding work that generates incredible results for our clients.
As a small team, expect to learn quickly on the job all facets of Digital Marketing with a particular focus on content creation (videos and images), landing page building, email marketing, Facebook and Instagram advertising, website optimisation and Google Ads and Google Analytics.
Goals & Objectives
The Digital Marketing Executive (DME) will be an integral team member at the beating heart of the core business that allows us to stand out from the competition by generating Return On Investment positive results for our clients. Their primary objective is to work alongside the Account Manager and Founder with the responsibility to ensure clients campaigns are devised, implemented, and generating a quantifiable ROI throughout the term of our agreement with them.
Specifically, the goals for the DME are to:
Google Ads & Analytics
- Create and develop video and image creative for Google Ads campaigns
- When required, build and optimise clients’ Google Ads funnels with a thorough understanding of key advertising metrics using Google Analytics
Campaign builds and optimisation
- Learn how to build our campaign funnels from concept to delivery using various digital marketing tools including Zapier, Typeform, Active Campaign, Google Tag Manager, heat maps and more
- Support the optimisation of the online customer journey to enhance the Digital customer experience and ensure a consistent creative approach across all digital channels
Facebook & Instagram advertising
- Build and optimise clients’ Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns with a thorough understanding of key advertising metrics, not just the initial acquisition of new customers/users
- Track and analyse the ongoing testing of all marketing efforts, including ads, funnels, and social media posts
- Create and execute best-in-class email marketing communication for our clients
- Maintain knowledge of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, and regulatory laws (e.g. GDPR compliance)
- Compile, track, and analyse email marketing KPIs and make recommendations to existing and new campaigns based on this analysis
- Create and develop unique on brand social media video content
- Script, storyboard and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Organise raw media, edit footage, insert motion graphics, and add music
- Brainstorm, research, and pitch current social media video trends and opportunities
- Coordinate and execute content for all landing pages, email campaigns and workflows for various campaigns across golf, health & fitness and wellness industries
- Create and maintain accurate content calendar to ensure timely execution
- Understanding of HTML and CMSs like WordPress / Wix etc
- Understanding of various publishing platforms and required size formats and aspect ratios (ie: Facebook, Instagram stories, web, etc.)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Clearly articulate ideas through concise and timely written and/or verbal correspondence.
- Strong organisational and project planning skills
- You are eager to learn and grow within a young scaling agency and have a go-getter and entrepreneurial mentality
- You work well in a team environment but are also reliable and can work independently
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in and are willing to step in and help where needed, even if it’s outside of your “responsibilities” – this is a startup after all!
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast-growing company things can change last minute
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing a brand
Nice To Have
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics and email marketing
- Strong passion for cinematography and videography
- Live, breathe, eat and sleep digital marketing and know what great digital content and campaigns look like.
- A passion for sports, fitness and health & wellness industries
- Understanding of basic marketing strategies and advertising campaign formats
- Experience producing and editing long-form and short-form videos and other creative content in Adobe Creative Cloud including:
- After Effects
The DME, along with the founder and account manager, will collectively review these measures on a regular basis, and make additions, changes or adjustments as necessary. As the DME grows in experience, long-term she /he may be eligible to take on additional responsibilities, such as becoming a Team Lead / Head of Division.
Joint Accountabilities and Terms
The successful candidate for the DME role will be initially engaged for a probationary period of 3 months.
During this time, the founder will train the DME on our methods, tools and practices.
We pride ourselves on working with self-directed, self-managing individuals who are dedicated to client success. In support of that, we will endeavour to provide the successful candidate with as much information and support as is necessary to allow him/her to do his/her best work.
After the probationary period has been completed, the founder and the successful candidate will make a joint evaluation of this agreement and mutually determine if it will continue as stated, if any changes are required, or if it should be terminated (with or without a replacement being put in place).
The job role is full time and salary range dependent on experience. We are looking for staff who have ambitions to grow with the business and will be rewarded handsomely for their skills and experience.