This is an exciting opportunity to combine professional training with real working experience and join a rapidly growing company in a unique role. The company, are currently seeking a highly motivated individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice role.
Established in 1987, Hunterlodge Advertising specialises in creating the perfect blend of strategy, media, digital and creative through starting at the end – with results.
We breed success junkies who enjoy the thrill of advertising, have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and thrive on a culture that refuses to lose!
With a clear strategy for nurturing talent and an obsession for Advertising Effectiveness, Hunterlodge Advertising is an IPA platinum accredited agency and our Managing Director, Rob Hunter, is co-chair of the IPA Professional Development Group.
Successful candidates can therefore expect the very best training and development programme.
Your day to day responsibilities could include…
- Set up digital campaigns: Search, display, social and remarketing
- Manage Search, display, social and remarketing campaigns: daily optimisation to drive ongoing campaign effectiveness, managing budgets & campaign reporting
- Analysing Google Analytics to help with campaign optimisation and reporting
- Update daily digital spends tracker
- Liaise with other departments / advise on media related questions
- Acquire / Retain AdWords certificate
- Make recommendations on current campaign developments / future campaigns
- Present media recommendations / campaign results to clients
- Becoming proficient in planning, buying and insight tools such as Touchpoints, DoubleClick and other industry standard planning tools
- Answer media enquiry telephone calls / e-mails
- Keep up with industry developments – and sharing updates with the broader team in regular Energisers
- Acquire IPA Legal Regulations Certificate, IPA Eff Test Certificate, IPA Commercial Certificate and IPA Search Certificate
- To comply with the Organisation’s Environmental Management Policy in line with ISO 14001:2015.
- HAVING FUN!
Expected / preferred skills, attitude and behaviours
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (expected)
- Experience of setting up Search (Google/Bing) or Paid Social Media campaigns (preferred)
- An analytical mindset (expected)
- Digitally savvy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong English and Math skills
- Passionate to learn – CPD driven
If successful for this role, you will be reporting directly to with an anticipated start date of 04/09/2019
Think you have what it takes? Apply today!
What we offer
Salary: £18 – 20k
Duration: 15 months
Working week: 37.5 hours Monday – Friday
Role location: 171 High Street, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1AY