The core function of the role is to assist the digital sales team to ensure maximum efficiency in revenue generation, reporting, and campaign analysis. This role also gives the successful candidate an opportunity to create and deliver advertising opportunities for clients and agencies to reach our highly engaged MailOnline audience.
We are looking for candidates who have a passion for digital media and the advertising industry. The successful candidate will be driven, with an eagerness to learn from those around them. They will have analytical skills, to interpret campaign performance and review audience insight. They will be creative, supporting Agency Partners in responding to campaign briefs from clients and media agencies.
- Regularly report on the digital campaigns running across the MailOnline and Metro.co.uk.
- Work with trafficking team to give recommendations to optimise campaign performance.
- Extract insight from report data to demonstrate campaign successes both internally and externally to media agencies/clients.
- Booking administration and reconciliation.
- Contribute to Agency Partner brief responses to clients and agencies.
- Develop an understanding of MailOnline digital product portfolio.
- Stay up to date with latest industry news and events, and update Digital Sales team.
Training and Development:
There will be significant training available for successful candidates, in order for them to learn how to plan, monitor and optimise digital media campaigns. The development will be holistic to gain a full understand of the digital landscape to give them the skills and expertise to become an all rounded sales person.
Training will include:
- 3rd Party adserving
- Website analytics
- Audience profiling
- Order management
- Ideal, but not required. Work experience or internship within the advertising industry.
- Excellent attitude: professional, energetic, with a desire to learn and help as much as possible.
- Self-motivated, diligent, proactive, and innovative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to multi task and prioritise your workload.
- The creativity to generate and develop advertising ideas.
- Collaborative working style; great team player is a given.
- Competent with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Digitally savvy.
- Five GCSE’s at grade C or above (including English and Maths) or equivalent.
Salary: £18,000 / annually
Hours: 37.5, Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, Kensington, London, W8 5TT
Apprenticeship: Digital Marketer L3