Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme – this is a perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We’re an ideas-led tech company that’s always had a desire to break out of conventions. Ambition that has established us as a leader in the Beauty and Wellness spaces, and now we’re going beyond. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking, we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. Over a decade of building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, across over 140 markets. We specialise in creating brilliant digital brand experiences, and we are hungry for more. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture celebrates original thinkers, tech pioneers and skilled technologists. A group of over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers – our people are unquestionably our strength. An environment that empowers our people to achieve their full potential, creating innovative digital experiences that deliver results. Our culture is one of a kind, recognising great achievement with great reward.
We are looking for hungry individuals who want first-hand experience working within an elite Finance department. As this is an entry level position we don’t expect any prior experience, all we ask is you give your dedication to the programme and have the desire to learn on a day-2-day basis. The possibilities are endless and we want the next wave of Finance professionals to come from this scheme.
Our apprentices are the ambitious and innovative talent of THG’s fast developing and disruptive future. Our carefully structured programme provides you with all the required tools to succeed in your chosen role and allows your career to take off, cruising to your chosen destination and gaining a recognised qualification to kick start your career with THG.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Completing monthly objectives in timescale set by NVQ assessor
- Completing 3 hours NVQ / Training / Study Time per week as part of NVQ qualification
- Striving to learn and ensuring the correct information is obtained to complete NVQ modules
- Day to day involvement across group finance teams
- Invoicing of clients
- Matching of purchase orders with clients
- Liaising with clients
- Growing knowledge of Tax & Accounts
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent Time Management
- Desire to progress in finance focused role
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and external customers
- Computer literate in the use of Microsoft office
- Ability to use initiative and work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm to obtain new skills
- Attention to detail
What we offer
Salary: £15,000 per annum
Duration: 18 months
Working week: 37.5 hours Monday – Friday
Role location: The Stables, The Hut Group, Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Northwich CW9 7RA