The Finance department at Renault UK covers all aspects of the Finance functions from purchasing, accounting and to controlling activities. In the controlling team we have a mission within the organisation to guarantee sustainable value creation across the business. We act as business partner to the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure the company is achieving its commercial objectives at the expected profitability level.
We support the development of the commercial programmes and vehicle offers across all various sales channels, retail and fleet. We also ensure the dealers are paid promptly and accurately, in accordance with the validated programmes.
As an Assistant Controlling Accountant, you will work in this role closely with the Dealer Payment Manager but also with the rest of the controlling team.
- Assist in setting dealer payment policies
- Answer dealer payment queries and apply corrective action when required.
- Develop dealer payment guide to increase process efficiency
- Assist in preparation of payment related presentations.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Financial background
- Strong analytical skills
- Windows package: Advanced Excel
- Numerate, accurate and methodical with a keen eye for details
- Ability to understand and follow procedure
- Keen sense of responsibility
- Good communication skills – verbal & written
- Understanding of and interest in automotive and the Renault brand
The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, WD3 9YS.
Looking for a Finance apprenticeship at Renault? Unlock your potential with AVADO and a career in digital, IT, finance or HR. Apply now!