BDR Voice & Data Solutions are an award winning IT support and Communications provider who provide a wide range of bespoke solutions to a broad spectrum of businesses across the UK and beyond. Delivering a first class service through a team of highly trained technical personnel, BDR offer maximum return to its clients through integrated unified communication solutions.
Family is at the heart of what we do, which means we like to work closely with our clients to ensure their IT & communications needs are suited to their specific requirements.
We understand how important communications and information technology is to every business. For this reason we tirelessly pursue excellence to the benefit of our customers, our staff and our suppliers.
Duties and Responsibilities
The apprentice will be a member of the Stratford-Upon-Avon Technical Support team. The primary role is to help customers resolve any problems or incidents reported via email + telephone.
The main duties of the role consist of:
- Managing Calls and liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Recording all their requests in the internal tracking system
- Handling incidents reported by users and when needed addressing them or escalating within the department
- Following up incident solving and updating documentation
- Informing users through alerts and communication
- Remote installation of Computer and network hardware and software
- Assist with day to day running of the department
- Setting up of broadband equipment and broadband fault diagnosis
- Setup of computer hardware to customers requirements
- Daily – Weekly checks
The qualities required for this position include excellent interpersonal skills, high commitment and flexibility to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Hard working, team player and resourceful
- Positive attitude
- Thirst for knowledge
- Good attention to detail
- Strong ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Happy to take the initiative
- A willingness to be flexible and available
- Right to work in the UK
What we offer
Duration: 15 months
Working week: 37.5 hours Monday – Friday
Role location: Caspian House, Timothy’s Bridge Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9NR