Ayming is an international consultancy group headquartered in Paris, France. We have 16 offices worldwide and over 1500 staff. We help businesses of all shapes and sizes to improve their performance across a range of strategic areas. In the UK we are primarily focused on specialist advisory services covering innovation, taxes, procurement, supply chain and operational efficiency. Our clients range from dynamic start-ups through to FTSE 100 firms and span most industry sectors.
Based in iconic More London Riverside, our UK team of 70 is constantly growing. You can expect a modern office environment in a great location, working as part of a sociable and hardworking team.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to shine, then you’ve come to the right place. You’ve got the best of both worlds, with the credentials of a top tier consulting firm and the entrepreneurial spirit and culture of a boutique specialist. We value drive, determination and a desire to learn, and are proud to have helped to develop many individuals within our teams based on their merit. We’ve been able to offer the kind of opportunities to achieve promotions and progress careers that are few and far between in other consultancy firms.
You’re not going to be a small cog in a big wheel here – we’re a team where every contribution count. Our people are empowered to take ownership of their work, delivering exceptional results for clients and making a genuine contribution to the growth and success of the UK business. You’ll have visibility with Directors and senior management; and when you go that extra mile, you’ll get the recognition you deserve.
About the role:
The HR Apprentice will support the HR Manager in providing an efficient and streamlined service to the business with regard to all HR-related administrative tasks. This role has a wide remit which includes input to all HR admin and is an important support role to the business. Effective administrative support is vital to the smooth running of the HR Department.
Your mission will be to:
- Assist the HR Manager with core HR employee life cycle process including new starter process; leaver process; contractual changes; reference requests; background screening; sickness absence and annual leave recording;
- Assist the HR Manager with maintaining the HR system and the creation and maintenance of accurate SAP HR records for all UK employee, including all joiners, transfers, promotions and leavers;
- Undertake payroll and benefits administration as required;
- Assist the HR Manager with producing monthly employee reports
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee files and assist with archiving and filing of employee-related information;
- Support the annual pay review, bonus and other projects or associated administrative processes as required;
- Support Learning & Development Administration requirements;
- Assist the HR Manager in the publicity and advertising of new roles on the company website, LinkedIn or any other related jobsites;
- Arrange and coordinate phone interviews and face to face interviews;
- Conduct HR Inductions and putting together new starter packs;
- Be the first point of call for all employee enquiries;
- Undertaking HR projects and providing support for wider team projects.
- GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to foster positive relationships within the business and with stakeholders;
- Excellent communication and written skills with the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Ability to prioritise workload and conflicting prioritises;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite and HR Database;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong organisational skills with a positive can-do attitude;
- A willingness to voice your ideas and opinions;
- Be a cultural ambassador holding true to the company values;
- Self-motivated, can work independently and able to prioritise to meet deadlines;
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently on projects;
- Ability to work within a team environment;
- A can-do attitude and a passion for best-in-class customer experience.
We operate an attractive benefits scheme, which provides a range of guaranteed benefits (available after the probationary period) including but not limited to:
- 5% Company pension contribution;
- Life Assurance;
- Birthday Leave;
- Single persons Private Medical Insurance.
You will be based 4 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AU
9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Occasional extra hours may be required to support events and project deadlines.