Ipsos is one of the world’s largest market research companies with offices in 86 countries. We are an innovative, entrepreneurial, client-focused organisation, providing research services to over 5,000 clients worldwide. Proudly, we are the only global market research company that is still controlled and operated by market researchers. We are intellectually curious and passionate researchers who set ourselves high standards and aim to work collaboratively to service our clients most effectively.
As an HR Apprentice, the focus of this role will be managing the life-cycle administration our files, both hard and electronic. The role will involve a high level of confidentiality as they will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of personnel files, documentation, meeting notes, etc.
Experience and Skill
- Have the ability to work in ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment and to not be afraid to ask questions!
- Have previous administrative experience in a busy, high-volume environment.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Experience using an HR information system is a strong asset, ideally Oracle.
- An appreciation and recognition of the importance of data integrity is a must.
Things to know
Full training will be given as part of this apprenticeship which will last for 18 months. You will study towards a level 3 qualification in HR Support whilst also developing practical experience in the workplace.
And the fun stuff …
- 25 days’ holiday which increases over time to 30 days, plus an extra day for your birthday.
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Annual summer and All Staff events
- Team Christmas parties
- Season ticket loan
- Opportunities to get to know and socialise with Ipsos colleagues across the UK through social events and common interests offered by our Ipsos Clubs programme
- A huge variety of benefits e.g. pension contributions, income protection, winter flu jabs, eye care vouchers, online and high street discounts
What we offer
Working week:Monday to Friday 9-5.30, 37.50 hours per week.
Role location: 3 Thomas More St, St Katharine’s & Wapping, London E1W 1YW